Application of economic theory and the principles of industrial organization to support companies in their proceedings in front of competition authorities.
The organizational structure of Allegro Consulting ensures that our services are tailor-made to the requirements of our clients. We understand that no two projects are the same, and pride ourselves on our flexibility in delivering cost-effective and bespoke solutions.
Allegro Consulting provides expert advice for companies facing with procedures in front of competition authorities. Our economists have developed a strong practice in projects related to competition law, assisting numerous law firms and their clients in antitrust and merger practices.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Cartel investigations
- Investigations of abuse of dominance
- Private litigations
- State aid
Data management and analysis
In our modern and fast changing world it is crucial that companies have full visibility on important trends and expected changes in the market. Competition is fierce and it is vital for companies to leverage competitive advantages through smart and efficient data analysis to guide strategic business decision making.
The latest developments in computerization (automation of data entries, cloud-computing) allows companies to record their data on an increasing scale. In this modern digitalized business environment harnessing the power of ‘big data’ is a vital tool in strategic decision making, as well as in monitoring and evaluating business strategies. However, all too often the full potential of the available data is not leveraged as relevant data becomes difficult to extract and synthesize from overly-complex and hard-to-navigate data management systems.
Extracting this data can be a time-consuming and costly process, and typically accounts for over two-thirds of the time associated with projects of data analysis.
- Do you encounter problems with implementing data management techniques that allow decision-makers to have full visibility on the company’s accounts at any moment?
- Do you have issues with reconciling your company’s data? Do your business divisions apply different data collection and data management principles?
- Are you intending to acquire or merge with one of your competitors and you wish to obtain a clear picture of that company’s market position (including due diligence)?
- Do the management or authorities require information on your market position (market shares, total sales by country, sales to certain customers) but you don’t know how to start?